CSSViewer shows the css parameters of any element in a web page, to enable/disable it simply click the toolbar icon and then hover any element on you want to inspect in the page. in this post we show you how to Successful installation CSS Viewer 1.0.3 in Firefox 7.
just follow these 7 steps:
1. Download the file cssviewer-1.0.3-fx.xpi
2. Rename the .xpi formart to .rar and open it.
3. Open install.rdf with editplus to find easily the line you must change
4. you will see 3.0.* that you must change it to 7.0.*
5. Save the file and select all the files you extracted and make a zip file
6. Now you must rename the zip file including the zip extension to cssviewer-1.0.3-fx.xpi (it will prompt you if you are sure you want to change the file name extension and you must click yes)
7. Now drag n’ drop the xpi file to Firefox 7.0.* and the installation window will pop up.
I have test and it works fine in Firefox 7.0
You also can download the CSS Viewer 1.0.3 in Firefox 7 from here:
You can also check the CSS Viewer in Chrome