newswall is a open source web application to display feeds and e-mails built with PHP and doesn’t require any database. News Wall is a news feed reader that takes a visual approach to reading news feeds. It has been designed to support skimming so you can focus solely on the content. Tapping a photo or headline will open the story in a popup window, and stories can be shared by e-mail and Twitter, or saved to Read It Later and Instapaper for later viewing.
News Wall doesn’t provide Google Reader integration. But, you can add feeds by typing or pasting a Website’s URL.
The application is multilingual (several languages are already included) and its look can be customized by updating the CSS file.
* Read and manage RSS feeds
* User interface optimized for fast reading and skimming
* Auto-discovery of feed address, integrated feed browser to find feeds
* Instapaper support
* Read It Later support
* Twitter support
* Bit.ly URL shortening support
* No Internet connection needed to read while on the go