Whiteboard Framework with Less Framework is a powerful, clean, simple, and well-noted code for efficient WordPress theme development.
Whiteboard is designed to speed up development time without the need to write or remove any excess code. It encompasses many universal needs and consolidates them all into one compact package that is perfect for developers and designers alike – allowing anyone to develop their own unique and powerful WordPress powered website.
With the Whiteboard Framework for WordPress, it is no longer nessesary to rewrite the same code and WordPress functions, mobile versions, dynamic classes and divs, or improve SEO. Whiteboard’s strong, widely-used, and well-established structure takes care of all that and more.
Whiteboard Framework Features
- Completely Free and Open Source
- Speeds up WordPress development time
- Built with Less Framework for an instant mobile website
- Comes with a minimalist design to use or build off of
- Lightweight and well-noted
- The theme and Less Framework can be easily removed if desired for quick and easy WordPress theme development
- Strong and flexible div structure
- Basic styles and classes to speed up theme development
- Strong Search Engine Optimization
- More dynamic Classes and IDs than any other WordPress framework
- Many awesome WordPress features such as manageable menus, background, and header image as well as featured images, several widget areas, and more
- Follows the Web Accessibility Initiative
- HTML5 with graceful degradation
- CSS3 Animations with graceful degradation
- Follows WordPress’ CSS Coding Standards
- Compatible with WordPress 3.0 and up with fallbacks for older versions of WordPress
- Cross browser compatible
Whiteboard framework for WordPress was developed to speed up the process of developing a WordPress theme. Whiteboard does so by eliminating the time spent on code common to all WordPress themes and includes non-intrusive code that improves the overall WordPress theme in many ways – including SEO, speed, usability, and mobile support.